May 6, 2009

Pray like David

Pray like David as he shared in the Psalms, vent vertically, express your feelings, your frustrations, your adoration, your joys, your everything, be totally honest with GOD, just know GOD can handle you.

Your life is so worth it to GOD, even when you are at your end, it can be a beginning for you and GOD.

Circumstances, pain, trouble, problems, emergencies are GOD's opportunity to show up and show out, it's not that GOD is mad at you, he is mad about you.

Pick up the Bible and turn to the Psalms it's recorded for you as an example, use it for your benefit and for others, experience GOD.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I was taking some time to check out your blog today and I'm glad I did. I'm glad that we've connected on twitter.

I LOVE this:

"Circumstances, pain, trouble, problems, emergencies are GOD's opportunity to show up and show out, it's not that GOD is mad at you, he is mad about you."

Awesome! I will definitely quote you!

I hope your weekend was great!
Until we tweet again...
Marie
@spreadingjoy