Jun 10, 2009

SuperHero

We live in a day when super natural power is in the movies, on tv, and video games, comic books, you name it, someone is always talking about power. We all have someone who we admire, someone we even praise, maybe even a fantasy person who can do just about anything. If you have seen my twitter page, you'll always see some figure who is shiny and on a surf board, well that person is called Silver Surfer. When I was younger, I read comic books and he was one of my favorites, why? He had cosmic powers, and can do some amazing things and was unbeatable, indestructable. Ok enough about the fantasy let's talk about about someone who is real. I'm so happy that there is one who has all power in the heavens and in the earth, he is ruler of all life, he created everyone, he is the orginator of all things, he is wiser than everyone, stronger than everyone, no one is higher than him, he is everywhere at the same time, he comes in and out of time, he is all ways on time. He has so many attributes most are not recorded, one thing for sure that I know that I know, that I know, that I know. GOD is LOVE. He showed his love to me and to you whether you acknowledge it is irrelevant, he sent his special son Jesus to the earth that he designed. He was sent to rescue us from total seperation from himself. I can write a lot about Jesus and what he has done in my life, and what he is still doing in my life, how he still answers prayers, he still shows up and shows out, how he forgives, shows mercy, gives grace. What does this all mean, this SuperHero wants to be your friend, he wants to be on your mind, and in your heart, he wants you to be part of his eternal family, he wants you to see him and experience his love for eternity. Well I hope to write more, just know that there is someone who has unlimited love and unlimited power and he wants to be so close that nothing can seperate you from him. Isn't it worth knowing more about this SuperHero, it doesn't matter the name you call him, you can say I AM, Jesus, Father in Heaven, GOD he can answer all of the names, just call him, and when you do, it will be an unending relationship a Perfect GOD and imperfect humanbeing.

1 comment:

Lisa Maria Carroll said...

I call Him holy, wonderful, righteous, Saviour, and, of course, a SuperHero. Those things that I fail to understand in the natural, can only be explained by the wondrous working power of my SuperHero in the Super Natural.

Be blessed.