Nov 17, 2010

Some Thoughts To Meditate Upon

  • The universe's and galaxies communities are wide enough and spacious enough for all egos and there is enough interests for all to find what is worth appreciation. My job is to stay focus on what is satisfactory for me this keeps me in such a space that is so pleasing I have no time or space or reality for what is unwanted.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • The mind given by divine creation. The choice is mine to keep adjusting thoughts to receive feelings of satisfaction worthy of appreciation.
  •  
  • Pay attention on what is the best pleasing thoughts which work for the advantage and with ones own focus begin moving in the direction which brings about the best gain. This is our witness and testimony that mountains move, water can be walked I can do all those things beyond what they say I can't through him who say I can!
  •  
  • United to who-I-am as a spiritual being I can call forth whatever I want and it will be so, nothing is impossible when connected.
  •  
  • Reach higher with the mind by faith then my perspective raises my perception then my ideas, then my beliefs, my behavior improves then my experience and feelings get better and finally my reality shifts.
  •  
  • When the stretching of my thinking begins, everything else within me must line up in order!
  •  
  • Actions inspired out of an attitude of want or desire generates a feeling of freedom that there are choices. This is a different conversation than an attitude motivated by I need to do something which produces resentment from a lack of choices!
  •  
  • Begin visualizing my connection to GOD and appreciate what is true and love the one who supplies love to energize all that I think, say, do and feel.
  •  
  • Everyday the unlimited grace of GOD gives us power of thought to organize whatever we conjure up to be created by our own freedom of choice to add or adjust our own reality.
  •  
  • Take my thinking below the obvious to be appreciative as powerful choice in the Soul, the total of all emotions experienced in the Body.
  •  
  • Happiness is when I choose thoughts that are in agreement with the GOD of all truth within my Soul, emotions are the result of my relationship with GOD. Happiness is depended upon my connection with GOD and myself.
  •  
  • GOD gives sudden peace in my Soul with feelings that surpass my fears, my doubts, my worries, as I seek to receive GOD, my intellect is relaxed and I am ready for calm guidance.
  •  
  • When I allow my thoughts to gently move in the direction of thoughts that feel better like appreciation, hope, peace, love and then joy. The effect is a tide of emotions in waves through my body as my connection to GOD refreshes and restores me.
  •  
  • As I focus on what I want, by the borrowed powers given to divinely create in each given moment. GOD has given a perfect system to help my divine nature to divinely create as a cooperative creator by my attention mentally, visually, verbally, emotionally, and through my behaviors.
  •  
  • A connected creator that connects to all things that is interconnected when I align my attention to what I want, taking thought beyond what is ordinary!
  •  
  • Capture each moment by faith and visualize your help never stops helping, so I can create the best moments of now. Take each thought calmly to an idea as each improves till there are streams of beliefs that feels good, now you are thinking on point with GOD and seeing as GOD sees now experience the moments with GOD.
  •  
  • This Eternal Communion with GOD and Myself is a Holy Companionship a Sacred Cooperation which I am inspired to reunite with GOD for Now and for Future Now.
  •  
  • GOD has the most perfect cosmic system installed in place that will help bring to all who pays attention to any subject for a time, will become Genius to (It).
  •  
  • My connected relationship with GOD and Myself take constant focus that none can give me but my faith-work, so I can recieve Supreme Knowing with Deep Understanding joined by Endless Compassion hugged by Complete Awareness with Absolute Fulfillment for this process begins with Me and GOD and ends by Action.
  •  
  • When my feelings are positive or feeling good I am connected to a powerful GOD supplying me usefulness to myself and others.
  •  
  • Everyday is given so that I can volunteer to grow every part of me and outside of me by gravitating, slowly moving to things that will satisfy me more. This is my attitude of choice.
  •