Sep 7, 2009

Courage Part 2

I've always been a person who was worried about how others thought of me.
I also was a person who always did what I wanted to do.
Now I'm a person who thinks about how GOD thinks of me.
Now I'm a person who does what I need to do first.
It takes a amount of courage to have an attitude that I will seek, and maintain, pleasing GOD.
It takes a amount of courage to speak about the things of GOD.
It takes an amount of courage to do what pleases GOD.
The courage principle is one that I'm practicing as best as I can as I'm looking for an increase of courage and to minimize fear of today, tomorrow and the here after.
Perfect LOVE cast out Fear.
I pray and hope this series will help motivate your courage in walking with the LORD GOD.
Spiritual life is more than many take it to be. It does not consist wholly in gentleness, patience, meekness, and kindliness. These graces are essential; but there is need also of courage force, energy, and perseverance. The path that Christ marks out is a narrow, self-denying path. To enter that path and press on through difficulties and discouragements, requires men who are more than weaklings.

No comments: