Apr 26, 2009

I have a hero

I was impressed with iamdiddy on twitter sharing all of his heroes and I thought who is my hero?
Let me tell you about my hero.
First it may come to a surprise that my hero is a female.
You see she rescued me 6 years ago and she keeps on rescuing me.
She doesn't wear a cape, she doesn't have super powers.
She usually gets her hair did often, including nails, that's a female identity.
She communicates through love songs.
She has a masterful way of remembering things I have overlooked.
She can listen with fine tune detail and recite what I just said.
Somehow she can show me displeasure with just a mmm hmmm and I'm in trouble.
What makes her my hero is that no matter what I'm doing she is available.
If I call her she will answer or call me back as soon as possible.
If I text her just wait a minute and she will give you one in return.
If I ask her to come over she will be there with a smile.
Wow instant friendship.
I'm never lonely because my hero is here with me in my heart and she travels where ever I go, she goes too.
I never seen a women so beautiful and when she smiles she lights up the atmosphere.
But her outer is no comparision to her inner, you see as I come to know this person and see how they can love with leaps and bounds, can overcome all of my bad ways, it's like she can take so much emotional stress better than any person I've seen, and still come back like I love you.
Let me say that every hero needs to be rescued to when they are down, when they cry, I don't kick her but uplift her, and as possible spend quality time to renew our friendship.
This is why I unplug from twitter during the weekends to spend time with my hero.
Everyone should have a hero who's yours?

No comments: