Oct 20, 2009

Which experience to share?

Now that I have gotten use to blogging, I now have so a situation as to what to blog using this site. In the past few months I have been experiencing two more social media sites. Facebook and LinkedIn, one is family and friends and the other business associates and friends. So my twitter use and blogger use had diminished. I have been inspired to find a way to use one text submittal from my phone to twitter and facebook. Now I want to find a way to update blogger and linkedin through automation which can maximize my other activities and still allow me to share something positive through my drasitic spiritual changes GOD has giving and I have worked and working to progress. Today I found a way to edit a post while commuting to work. Be blessed in your personal journey as GOD orders your steps and mine.

No comments: